When you’re looking for process serving in Melbourne, high quality, confidentiality, and efficiency are all major concerns. You will receive all three when you choose ALSS. With our process servers throughout Melbourne and across the rest of the country, we are ready to receive and serve your documents when you need us most.
ALSS — Taking Melbourne Process Serving One Step Further
We go beyond simply serving papers by informing you of our progress every step of the way in detailed reporting. Rest assured that we can meet your timeframe, however tight. Plus, we will ensure that we gather all the evidence you need and create accurate affidavits, appropriate to the service, to send to the Magistrate’s Court, Federal Court, or Family Law Court straight after process serving.
In the case it proves impossible to serve your documents, you will receive an in-depth report describing our agent’s effort and explaining why we were unable along with recommendations about what further action you should take.
Our agents in Melbourne are licensed and insured in process serving in all jurisdictions, meaning they are even able to serve legal documents farther afield. Although we specialise in summonses, family law, bankruptcy, subpoenas, garnishee notices, landlord and tenant notices, statutory demands, and examination orders, we also serve all other types of legal documents.
Why Choose ALSS for Your Melbourne Process Serving
- With ALSS, you will receive support from a team of experienced agents in Melbourne and anywhere else in the country you need process serving. We will handle everything for you, freeing your resources for business matters.
- If you have an urgent need for Melbourne process serving, you can utilise our express service, in which we serve documents as early as the same day as we collect them from your office.
- We can offer you support whatever your business. We work with law firms, financial institutions, local authorities, insurance firms, mercantile agencies, and more.
- If you have specific requirements, our process servers are qualified to help. We will report on the factors that matter to you.
- You will receive a fair, ethical, and confidential service and run no risk of damaging to your reputation.
- Know exactly how much you can expect to pay with our upfront and competitive pricing model.
Contact us on (02) 9526 7100 or submit a Process Service Request Form to start discussing your needs for Melbourne process serving with a knowledgeable team member.